(Redirected from Help:Contents)
To find answers to questions about SuperMemo do the following:
- See http://www.supermemo.com/help/faq/index.htm
- See collaborative FAQs below
- Search Google for <keywords>+SuperMemo
- If you do not find an answer, you can add your question below in the New Questions category.
- Incremental reading
- Formulating knowledge
- Import, Export and Data formats
- Technical FAQs
- Problems, Errors and Bugs
- Licensing SuperMemo Algorithm
- SuperMemo 98 (freeware)
- SuperMemo 2004 (freeware)
 FAQ Archive
 Most often asked questions about most often asked questions
- Why don't you answer my e-mails?
- I have been waiting for 2 weeks for my answer to be posted at this site
- You forgot to paste the answer
- How do I post a follow-up to the answer that does not fully answer my question
 New Questions
- Deleting many sounds files an once
- Problems with the folder structure in the elements folder
- What burden parameter really means?
- Wrong collection opens at restart
- Is large number of outstanding items require specific action?
- Importing multiline Q&As
- Why does Duplicate create a child?
- Workload anomaly after crash
- Element window size change sometimes alter components size and sometimes not.
- SuperMemo 15 unnecessary changes clozed text size and SuperMemo2008 does not
- Disappearing spaces when copy reference
- Additional text characters after pressing alt a
- How to propagate references after an articles has already been processed (extracts or clozes)
- Nothing more to learn, but there are still outstanding elements.
- Category works, but does not display
- I keep getting Nothing more to learn while Workload shows outstanding items
- SuperMemo error: The device name is already used as an alias for this application. Use a unique alias.
- Priority bias in Alertness (H)
- Pasting images into an HTML component does not always work
- SuperMemo error: Cannot locate first child
- SuperMemo error: SuperMemo error: Wrong repetition distribution for category no 1
- SuperMemo error: Element missing from the priority queue
- Font size mess in SuperMemo 2008
- Degraded quality of images pasted to SuperMemo 2008
- Is there a limit to the amount of text you can put in one topic?
- SuperMemo 2006 seems to schedule repetitions back in time
- Problem memorizing freshly imported items
- SuperMemo error: Font registry access error
- Localizing images across the entire collection
- SuperMemo and Medical School
- Media junkies vs SuperMemo
- Does SuperMemo work with Internet Explorer 9?
- Copy collection vs Quick backup
- How do breaks in learning affect the repetition schedule and priority queue in SuperMemo?
- Switching my learning process to SuperMemo
- What extension can be imported with files and folders import?
- How to select many elements in the browser?
- Reference problem when editing items
- Wrong value in the first grade graph
- Plan mistake?
- Problems after deleting a background image
- Question in Chinese
- After impose template, font change still affects many elements
- How to transfer my notes to iPad?
- Incremental video is less incremental than incremental reading
- How do I convert a group of items into tasks?
- Version compatibility
- Can I use incremental listening on MP3 files?
- Polish letters missing while exporting and apply template
- Splitting acitivities in Plan
- Error in MSPST32.DLL
- What is the difference between "local pages (elements hold whole web pages)" and "local pages with local images" in Wikipedia import?
- Strange behavior in occlusion test
- Cloze deletions in nested extracts
- Wrong data in Workload
- Item title editing inconsistency?
- Converting a branch into category does not convert all descendants
- What is the best encoding for saving a Q&A text file when editing it in Notepad2?
- When I import a Q&A text file into a category, it applies the category template, but Ctrl+Alt+P says "category:none". Why is that?
- Graphic cloze deletion changes size